I answered an ad to be a trader in Jan.2013 on craigslist for element trading.

The firm had an online seminar and the firm sounded legit with some interesting new technologies. I wired them $10,000 and I had nothing but problems with the firm. The firm always said they will fix everything. The firm hired and fired several new people I talked and always got a bunch of excuses.

I asked for my money back several times. Now the phones are disconnected at there NY, NY. office.

I found that the firm has lots of complaints against it.I am out $10,000

Had an Experience with Element Trading?

Comments

New York City, New York, United States #785523

Go ahead and google Element Trading, aka UTRM, and the management involved, see what SO many people have had to say about this disreputable firm.I know of over 20 traders who have had their money stolen by Element and the people who run it.

They have been in theft of traders funds. In December of 2011 Charlie Vaccaro and Liam Tynan stole over $23,000 right out of my Element Traders account......to this day only $6k has been repaid.

The SEC, FINRA and the NY District Attorney's office have all been notified. It's an outrage they are allowed to stay in business.

DO not trust this firm!!!

Montreal, Quebec, Canada #698585

Charlie Vicarro, Liam Tynan, Anthony (Tony) Schiero were the ones last known to be at this operation. Offices at 77 Water Street have been vacated, no forwarding address.

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #693828

I got the same issue with ET.I would very much like to work with you guys together to get our money back.

Please contact me at forrest_hk@yahoo.com.Thanks

to jin Merrimac, Wisconsin, United States #706985

Please contact me I have information for you. fllr_mrk@yahoo.com

to Anonymous Merrimac, Wisconsin, United States #713744

I would like your information. Please email me at; fllr_mrk@yahoo.com

to Mark New York City, New York, United States #785530

Hey Mark,

I have personally met with the NY District Attorneys office regarding Charlie Vaccaro and element trading.For over two hours I spoke with, and brought complaints from, numerous other traders who have also had funds stolen by element, to an ADA in the major economics crime bureau.

I know of close to fifty traders who have been ripped off by this dishonest firm and even more dishonest management.

to jin New York City, New York, United States #785528

Hey Jin...

Montreal, Quebec, Canada #690303

Follow-up from July 13, 2013: Sent in a request for withdrawal, never got as much as an acknowledgement.Certified mail "without prejudice" on July 23rd, got notice today that the mail is being returned as they have moved without forwarding address.

It seems that they flew away with their customers money.

Now, will forward complaint to SEC and NY's D.A.office.

to Breeze New York City, New York, United States #785525

Hey Rob...

phibro1@yahoo.com

Hey guys I signed up with ET in Apiril 2013,took the online class,wire them 50k to start an acc,and then try to make and withdraw,and have not got anyone,lets get together and see what we can do,Rob 732-642-7104